Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ebates=Rebates


I love Ebates! I do a lot of my shopping online and with Ebates I have made money while doing it. I have received $36.53 just for shopping though their site. If you have never heard of this site, it is worth checking out. You basically just sign up on their site and when you find something on the internet that you want to buy, log in to their site, find the store you are buying from in their list, click on it and get a percentage back on what you buy. Plus they offer a lot really great coupons! Here it is step by step:


  1. Click here to sign up.(You get $5.00 just for signing up.)
  2. Browse the lists of stores that offer back a percentage of its sales.(Make sure to check for coupons.)
  3. Click through the link on Ebates to your favorite site.
  4. Purchase items as normal.
  5. Receive a Big Fat Check! just for shopping.

No comments: