Sunday, January 17, 2010

YouData


I frequent a couple of different blogs, and I began to frequently see a side bar with the title of YouData. It was a widget for a site that promises to help you make a little extra cash just by clicking on websites. Too good to be true, right? I was curious about why so many of the bloggers that I have come to "trust" in the blogger world had this widget, but I was skeptical that I could really make any money from it. Well about a little while ago I bit the bullet, and it really does work. It is a super easy way to make a little bit of money. The best part is that you get paid every Friday whether it is just a $0.01 or $10.00. It has been great to have a little padding in my paypal account for those late night ebay purchases.

Here's how it works.
  • First Click Here
  • You must have a paypal account. Use the same email address that is associated with your paypal account when you register
  • You must provide your cell phone number for a confirmation text message, but I have not gotten any other text message from the company.They will send you conf. number to enter on the site.
  • You will get paid to your paypal account automatically every Friday whether you have $0.01 or $10.00 of earnings.
  • You do NOT have to download anything.
  • Create your MeFile (the more you answer, the more $$)
  • Then click "Adgets"
  • I only check once a week on Thursday, so that I get my Adgets clicked for pay day!


No comments: