Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Making Free Money!


When I was a little girl, I had a money tree. No Joke! On my third Christmas, my grandparents gave me a fake tree with one hundred one dollar bills attached to it. (And the husband wonders why I have such a hard time believing that money doesn't grow on trees.) Anyway, I didn't touch the money on this tree for a few years, as a three year old I didn't really need it yet, but as I grew up I was allowed to take money from it whenever I wanted. WHAT!?! I know. This really does explain so much. Anyway, this I think started my quest for free money.

Recently I was invited by a friend to join an opinion website where I would supposedly make "money" for filling out surveys. Now, as you now know, I like free money, but I was pretty skeptical that this would really deliver all it advertised. Well I was pleasantly surprised because...IT WORKS!  I have already redeemed points for Amazon Gift Cards. Now I have done other things like this in the past, examples Swagbucks and My Points, and though they work too, this by far has given me the better rewards in the least amount of time.

Just in case you too want to make some free money, here is the link to the website. The surveys will begin coming as soon as you fill out your info. They usually take 15-20 minutes to do.


Another really great money making site is YouData. This one is slow, but consistent; and you get payed every Friday, even if it is $0.10. All you have to do, and I am not joking, is click on websites. You get like $0.05 a website. I have only made about $5.00 on this one, but it took me a total of 5 minutes to make it and it was delivered to my Paypal account on Friday without any problems.

Happy earnings, and take it from me, it is not a good idea to give your kids a money tree.


No comments: